Pricing & FAQs
Ordering a cake has a 3-4 week booking time. There will be some dates already booked and there is no waiting list.
We take orders via e-mail or phone. Due to only allowing for only one cake per day, booking your cake early is vital. The exception is multiple cakes for one event, ie. table centerpieces, small individual cakes or cupcake party favors.
- Vanilla Bean
- Lemon Zest
- Carrot Cake
- Guinness Chocolate
- Red Velvet
Filling & Buttercream
- Vanilla Buttercream
- Chocolate Buttercream
- Salted Carmel Buttercream
- Cream Cheese Buttercream
- Espresso Chocolate Buttercream
- Peanut Butter Buttercream
- Lemon Curd
- Fresh-Fruit (additional cost)
- Chocolate Mousse
- Salted Caramel
- Ordering a cake has a 3-4 week booking time. There will be some dates already booked and there is no waiting list.
- If that date is open, I can do a rush order cake with additional fee.
- All cakes over 50 people have a 50 percent non-refundable retainer. If I don't receive the signed contract and or your deposit by the date agreed on the contract, the cake will be cancelled.
- Free delivery in Fairfield or you can arrange to pick up.
- For locations outside of fairfield there is a $25 delivery fee.
- Cakes start at $125 minimum and go up with design elements and amount of guests.
- Please call or email for a proper estimate.
The Baking Process
- All of our cakes and cupcakes use traditional baking ingredients.
- Please call for special needs products.
- 1 dozen minimum for cupcake orders.
- Standard size with fondant toppers: $3 per cupcake
- Jumbo size with fondant toppers: $3.75 each
- Doll cupcakes: $12 each
- Baby Smash cakes start at $30
- 12 ounce JaraCakes $8 each (4 minimum to order)
- Fondant toppers are sold by the dozen. The start at $2 each
- Fondant silver crown cake topper: $40